Trantek MST specialises in the supply of distributed, fault-resilient solutions, for the control and management of rail and road transport infrastructure. Trantek MST manufactures and supplies products for onboard, stations, terminals and control rooms as well as software platforms for the implementation of fault-resilient distributed systems for passenger information, supervisory management and control.
With manufacturing partners in Australia, Germany and Brazil, Trantek MST can supply regional solutions to system integrators and rolling stock manufacturers.
The Trantek MST fault-resilient distributed products consist of:
Rail Infrastructure and Vehicles
- Networked Public Address
- Emergency intercoms
- LED and LCD displays
- Equipment and software platforms
- Software Infrastructure – for the implementation of fault resilient and survivable monitoring and control systems using cost effective commercial off the shelf hardware.
- Security and Remote Monitoring Systems Synchronised clock displays and NTP
- Time servers and displays
- Tunnel control systems - interfaces to lighting, fire, environment controls
- Highway Monitoring
- Interfaces and support for tunnel radio rebroadcast and break-in announcements
- Tunnel emergency Public Address
- Motorist assistance intercoms
- Software tools for system development
- Audio gateways to third-party audio systems including Radio Rebroadcast headend devices, amplifiers, two-way radio and telephony.
- Protocol gateways to third-party devices including variable message signs, Modbus and OPC.
- CCTV control for Bosch and Siqura